Category: Solicitors, Lawyers and Legal Advisors
Address: 5 Church Street, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22 6LP
Landline: 01937 5...
Divorce, Civil partnerships, Unmarried couples, Financial disputes, Child arrangements, Pre-nuptial agreements, Post-nuptial agreements, Cohabitation/Living Together Agreements, Domestic abuse, Resolution accredited specialists
Family law advice and assistance
Invalesco Family Law is a niche solicitors practice that provides experienced and specialist advice in all aspects of matrimonial and family law.
Invalesco Family Law was established with the desire to improve the all too frequently held negative connotations that surround family law.
In an area of law which can be as complex, far-reaching and sensitive as family law, it is important to have the right legal representation on your side.
We specialise in all aspects of family law with a particular emphasis on:-
* Ending a marriage by divorce, annulment or separation;
* Dissolution of civil partnerships;
* The claims of unmarried couples at the end of a relationship;
* Financial issues associated with the ending of a relationship;
* Arrangements for children including determining where a child shall live and the extent of time they will spend with others;
* Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements;
* Cohabitation/Living Together Agreements;
* Domestic Abuse.
Based in the heart of Yorkshire, we serve clients principally in the Wetherby, Leeds, York, Harrogate and surrounding areas as well as nationally.
Monday to Friday
09:00 to 17:00
Saturday to Sunday